USE OF POTABLE WATER STATIONS (GBUC and GBPA, alongside the Ministry of Health, other government agencies and NGO partners, have made preparations to avoid the spread of COVID19 at public water distribution sites.)
We wish to advise that we will continue to provide potable water at established water stations. Them is no shortage of water, therefore, residents are encouraged to only take what Is needed and adhere to the following
• Only Site Monitors will be allowed to handle water taps and fixtures for filling.
• Site monitors will refuse service to individuals not adhering to distance and mask requirements.
• Individuals are asked to adhere to social distance markings and remain 6 feet apart from others while waiting in line.
• If you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms, please do not visit water stations.
• Please bring clean containers and make use of hand washing stations available, if necessary.
IMPORTANT: FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED • NO MASK = NO WATER
All Distribution sites Monday – Friday • 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Designated sites only
Saturdays • 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Sundays • CLOSED
Life Community Church
Church of the Ascension
St Paul’s Methodist Church
First Baptist Church
Christ the King Church
Invaders for Christ (Garden Villas)
New Mount Olivet Baptist Church
Central Church of God
Revelation Faith Apostolic Ministries