Disconnection of Utility
Services Request

If you’re ready to disconnect your current water service and finalize your account, please fill out a request form and submit it using our portal. From there, you’ll be required to pay your final balance before your account can be finalized.

Requirements For Finalizing Accounts

Photo ID (1 Only)

  •    Driver’s License
  •    National Insurance Card
  •    Passport

Fill out Electronic Payment Authorization Form (For Refund of GBU Deposit). If the Outstanding Balance on the account is more than the deposit held on the account, the outstanding balance must be satisfied by payment or signing a payment arrangement.

Click here to submit an Electronic Payment Authorization request
  • Customer Information

  • Service Address

  • Forwarding Address to Transfer Balance/Deposit

    Please indicate below the forwarding address that is to be used to transfer your account balance/deposit to upon account closure.
  • Authorization

  • Drop files here or
    Accepted file types: pdf, jpg, png, jpeg, doc, docx, Max. file size: 10 MB, Max. files: 5.
    • Use your mouse or finger (for mobile devices) to digitally draw your signature.
    • Hidden

      For Official Use Only

      ▢ YES
      ▢ NO
    • Hidden
    • Hidden
    • Hidden

    Couldn't find what you were looking for? Visit our help desk.