How to Get the Most Out of Your Water
When it comes to conserving water, you need to be diligent in ensuring that you’re keeping a close eye on your water supply. This can be as simple as making sure that your sinks and faucets don’t experience slow drops, or checking to see that your toilet / water closet doesn’t run for too long after flushing. In addition, you can use the following water conservation tips to make sure that your bill remains right where it should be:
- Turn off the water when brushing your teeth.
- Don’t run water continuously when washing dishes.
- Use low-flow shower heads or install a flow-reducer to reduce water consumption by up to 25%.
- Only wash full loads in your washing machine.
- Use safe and eco-friendly cleaning products that do not pollute water supplies.
- Water your lawn every three to five days.
These are just a few small measures you can take to conserve water and make the most out of your water supply.
Looking to ask a question? Need assistance understanding your bill? No problem! Contact us today by giving our customer services team a call. We’d be happy to help.
Report a Service Issue
Are you experiencing downed service? Contact us immediately to report your water outage. From there, our customer services team will send a technician out to your location immediately to diagnose the issue and restore your service as soon as possible.
Are you looking to make a new connection or transfer your current water service to a new address? If you’re starting a new service or transferring your water service, click the link below.