Start, Stop or Transfer Service

Recently moved to a new location? Leaving your location and looking to turn off the water or transfer your service? You’ve come to the right place.

Need Help With Your Water Service? We’re Here To Assist You!

New Service Connection or Transfer of Service

If you’re looking to apply for a new water utility service or garbage collection service at your address, or need to request a transfer of your service to a new address, you’ll want to fill out this form to submit an application.

Disconnect Utility Services

If you’re ready to disconnect your current water service and finalize your account, please fill out a request form and submit it using our portal. From there, you’ll be required to pay your final balance before your account can be finalized.

Electronic Payment Authorization

Use this form to provide GBU with the relevant information for refunding your deposit.