New Service Connection
& Transfer of Service Request

If you’re looking to apply for a new water utility service or garbage collection service at your address, or need to request a transfer of your service to a new address, you’ll want to fill out this form to submit an application. Application for transfer of services will only be permitted if all outstanding balances are paid in full.

Couldn't find what you were looking for? Visit our help desk.