Service Issue

If you’re experiencing water service disruption at your residence or business, please report it by contacting our Call Centre at (242) 350-9009. In addition, you can use the provided form below to report it to our technical team. All areas marked (*) are required fields.

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • :