We are aware of the island-wide power outage. As a result. residents may experience low water pressure.
We wish to advise that our facilities are equipped with backup generation to avoid full interruption in service to the community for the next 2 hours.
We kindly ask that you conserve water usage as much as possible during this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
7 TIPS FOR PRACTICING WATE CONSERVATION
I. Avoid unnecessary flushing of toilets
2. Shorten showering time., if possible and turn the shower off while soaping up.
3. Turn off the water while brushing your teeth and use a glass of water to rinse.
4. When washing hands, turn the water off while you lather.
5. If you wash dishes by hand, don’t leave the water running for rinsing.
6. Avoid watering your lawn.
7. Only wash clothes during this time, if necessary.