As power restoration continues in the areas of which our plants are located, we will revert to the city power Supply where possible, to resume our normal operations.
We kindly ask that you continue to Conserve water usage as much as possible during time.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
7 TIPS FOR PRACTICING WATE CONSERVATION
I. Avoid unnecessary flushing of toilets
2. Shorten showering time., if possible and turn the shower off while soaping up.
3. Turn off the water while brushing your teeth and use a glass of water to rinse.
4. When washing hands, turn the water off while you lather.
5. If you wash dishes by hand, don’t leave the water running for rinsing.
6. Avoid watering your lawn.
7. Only wash clothes during this time, if necessary.